Cold Shrink Sealing Tube
M930 Built-in Mastic Cold Shrink Sealing Tube For Cell Site
(Telecom Cold Shrink Sealing Tube, Telecom Cold Shrink Sealing Kit)
Cold Shrink Sealing Kits offer a safe, easy way to reliably seal connections on coaxial cables. Cold Shrink is ideal for wireless communications towers and other exposed coaxial interfaces
Molyfast kit includes a cold shrink EPDM rubber which is factory-expanded and placed on a removable plastic core. Simply prepare sleeve the connection, position the tube and unwind the pre-scored core. The natural tendency of the rubber sleeve to return to its original diameter provides constant radial pressure, forming a reliable, water-resistant seal. All without heat, special tools or a time consuming installation procedure. And, it’s easily removed when system maintenance is required
Molyfast Cold Shrink Sealing Kits offer real advantages over other cable sealing methods:
• Reliable seal against water.
• Tough, resilient rubber holds pressure seal, even after exposure.
• Broad application range; can lower inventory costs. • Eliminates need for heat source or special tools.
• Reduces installation time for sealing jobs.
• Easily removed for inspections or disconnects.
• Resistant to fungus, ozone, alkalies and acids.
• Constant radial pressure helps connectors stay together in wind and vibration.
Vertical Flame Test
Dimensions and Packing
Max. Sealing Diameter(mm)